- Periodic email newsletter with progress reports and other updates
- Email announcements about upcoming DIHAC heritage and arts events, activities, and opportunities.
- Invitations to patrons’ parties for new DIHAC heritage and art exhibits.
- Satisfaction of helping DIHAC highlight and share Dauphin Island rich and fascinating heritage and history.
- Satisfaction of helping DIHAC provide greater access to the arts and art education to island citizens, especially its children.
- Your membership is tax-deductible.
- Call 251-861-3300 or email DauphinIslandArts@gmail.com for information on how to become a Patron Below is DIHAC's membership application, this form is not applicable to artists wishing to exhibit at the gallery. DIHAC Membership Application (.pdf)
- Children's art initiatives and programs
- Art workshops and classes for adults and children
- Juried art show featuring Alabama coastal artists
- Community theatre
- Music/opera education and presentations
- Folk life displays and presentations
- Oral histories/storytelling events
- Office equipment
- General/operating support such as part-time staff, advertising, marketing, accounting and legal expenses Please help us with this important community project by making a donation today! Thank you.
Benefits of DIHAC Membership