Exhibit and Sell Your Work
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting and selling your art work at the Dauphin Island Gallery, owned and operated by DIHAC. Our mission is to promote the arts, heritage, and culture of South Mobile County.
Our artist members' works are selected by an anonymous jury. In selecting members and their work, the jury uses the following criteria:
- relevance of art or fine craft to South Mobile County Community
- quality of expression, workmanship, and presentation of art or fine craft
Our 2000+ sq foot gallery offers three levels of Artist Membership
- 6-month working artist ( artist is expected to work at least one day/month) this level is subject to availability
- 6-month non-working
- Full-time college student ( student artist share exhibition space with another artist)
and two types of Display Opportunities
- 3ft x 10ft display area
- 4.5ft x 10 ft display area
If you wish to be considered for membership at the Dauphin Island gallery, please take moment to complete the form below. The gallery director will receive your information and reply shortly. Thank you!